Tuesday, 2024-05-14, 8:20 PM
Main Registration RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Forum » Site Database » Site Rules/Regulations » Beginners Guide to Pixel Generation (*For new members!*)
Beginners Guide to Pixel Generation
MugenMasterDate: Wednesday, 2011-10-19, 2:47 PM | Message # 1
Master
Group: Generation Masters
Welcome, new member! I am MugenMaster, the head of this site's staff as well as it's creator. New members may find this site pretty confusing, so I've made this guide to determine how to get yourself started and inject yourself into the community(Assuming you have already read the rules):

1.) Say Hello!

A lot of people find it easier if they post in the goodbye/hello section, as it says to the entire site "Hello, Pixel Generation! I am a new member!" Staff and members alike prefer it when someone introduces them-self here, because it feels a little less formal sometimes-or even a little more formal, depending on what happens.

2.) Post your Work!

We all want to see what you can do-so why not put up some of your stuff? Whether it be good or "bad", we all can help you get better!(NOTE: This site DOES use criticism-but you should know that by now.)

3.) Start a gallery!

The gallery is a section that acts as a museum or an expo for your pixel work. You should start one as soon as possible to quickly fill it up!

4.) Join contests, talk in the Chit-Chat section, etc.

After this then all you need to do is stay active, keep doing whatever it is your expertise leads you, and have fun-the site will suck you in like your one of it's children in no time!

Forum » Site Database » Site Rules/Regulations » Beginners Guide to Pixel Generation (*For new members!*)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: